Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20

Today started off pretty rough, couldn't sleep well because of the pain in my neck and back, and then woke up for class this morning with the worst headache I've had in a while. I decided to skip my class, take some pain relievers and try and get some more sleep.

Went to my second class and the headache was still hanging around. It's been a while since I've had one this bad and just wanted to stay in bed all day. I didn't, and now I have alot of homework to work on and get completed for this week. Oh the joys of college.

I'm debating moving home next semester. It doesn't sounds much fun to move back into your house with your parents, but it will be my last semester and I would really like to save money that I spend to live in a box on campus. Plus, the beds here are terrible, and I think that's part of my problem with my neck and back pain...not to mention headaches. BLECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment